As well as portfolio reporting and administration, Integrated Portfolio Solutions (“IPS”) also provides a comprehensive SMSF administration service known as Integrated SMSF Solutions. Because investment portfolios are already on the IPS platform, Integrated SMSF Solutions can provide SMSF administration services in an extremely cost effective manner.
SMSF Establishment Services
- Trust deeds (your choice of trust deed providers);
- TFN and ABN applications;
- Notice of election to become a regulated fund;
- Minutes, membership application forms and trustee declarations; and
- Notification of beneficiary forms.
Ongoing SMSF Administration Services
- Annual financial statements;
- Annual member benefit statements;
- ATO tax return preparation;
- GST tax return preparation;
- Facilitation of independent audit and liaising with the auditor on any queries;
- ATO PAYG registration and preparation of group certificates for applicable income streams;
- Business Activity Statements;
- Payment of benefits and associated documentation;
- Facilitation of SMSF tax return lodgement.
- Arranging updating of trust deeds;
- Provide necessary information for annual Department of Human Services request of SMSF income stream details; and
- Preparation of all other SMSF documents (excluding the investment strategy) ready for signing by the Trustees
Fees and Charges
Cost to establish a new SMSF
The costs to establish a new SMSF vary depending on the SMSF Trustee provider and whether the Trustee will be an individual or Corporate.
As a general guide, establishment costs will vary between $250 and $1,000 plus GST.
Annual administration and tax return preparation: $1,500 plus GST;
Annual GST return: $200 plus GST *
Audit fee: $460 plus GST;
ATO regulatory fee: $259;
Pension commencement: $200 per pension excl GST;
If there are assets held within the SMSF that are not recorded on IPS then Integrated SMSF Solutions reserves the right to charge for the additional time taken to account for these assets.
* Unless required, an annual GST return will only be completed if the amount of GST to be claimed back is greater than $220.